Friday, July 3, 2009

Here we are again!

Here we go again, months have passed with a lot of excitement and no blogging done, boy am I good!!! So much has happened, but for time sake, just a small update with our family. May1st Matt graduated from Thunderbird and that was a very exciting day. I am so proud of Matt for graduating from such an amazing school. We loved our experience and friends we made. We moved shortly after graduation to Ogden, Utah to live with my parents until we figure things out for work. It has been nice to be here with my parents and have our children be around their grandparents. We have never lived by my parents since we have been married or had children, so this time is nice. We have been able to take it easy and rest a little, it has also been very nice to have Matt be home for a change.

June came and went!!! Looking back it seems like we did a lot, but I can't seem to remember what we did. Except for a couple big highlights and that is Maia and Isaac's 2 year birthday. Yes, they are 2 and I can't believe how fast they have grown. They are such wonderful children and a wonderful blessing to have in our family. From the moment I found out I was having twins I was so excited and happy. In fact, I have had so much fun with these two, I was hoping to have twins again. Yes, Matt loves Maia and Isaac, but didn't want twins again. We are blessed with just one this time and I am still very happy. Anyway, Maia and Isaac are so different, yet love being around each other. They love chasing each other around the house and love following Tristyn everywhere she goes. Tristyn is such a good big sister and loves her brother's and sister so much. She always wants Maia and Isaac to be around and enjoys helping them.

For their birthday we went fishing at a fish farm, it was actually very fun. The only problem is that Maia and Isaac were a little scared of the fish. Maia liked watching us fish, but would step back and turn when we would pull it out of the water. Isaac on the other hand was not only scared but terrified. He actually dove on the grass, screamed, and covered his head with his hands when the fish were close to him. It almost seemed like he was dodging a dangerous weapon. I guess you would have to be there to see how funny it was, I did feel bad he was so scared, but it was very funny. Tristyn loved fishing and got the hang of it very quickly. She was catching fish after fish, she's a little fisherman!

Other fun times were at the Country Club swimming pool with family and cousins. All the kids love the water. Tristyn just jumps in and is really becoming a little swimmer, she is fearless. Maia and Isaac love to be in the water and will play around in the kids pool. In the big pool, they love to go under the water only if they are in our arms. Matt has also taken the kids on walks, the library, and the park.

We also had a great Father's Day. We had a fun breakfast at my parents home with Brandon and Leif's family, our family, and my parents. It was fun to have everyone together and be around to honor some of the important father's in our family.

We are now in July! Matt and Tristyn decided to take a trip up to Washington to visit his brother Dave and family. They went up for our nieces baptism. Tristyn has been so excited to see her cousins baptism. She knows how important and special this is and wanted to share in this special moment. They sound like they are having fun and enjoying time with family. Hopefully, I will have some pictures next time and a post that is in a couple of days or week.

No comments: