Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's a Boy!!

We found out on March 25th we will be blessed with another boy. WE are so excited to have another boy in this family. We love our daughters and their excitement and love for life, however, we really wanted a boy. Infact, Tristyn told everyone from the moment she knew we were expecting that we are having a boy and his name is Lance. We are not sure about the name, but we do like, but she was right, we are having a BOY. Tristyn, is pretty intune with our pregnancies, she always knew Maia and Isaac were twins, a boy and girl before we knew and she knew this pregnancy was a boy. She is an amazing little girl.

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I'm glad that all is going well.

Kirstin said...

Congratulations, Kellers! I LOVE reading your blog, and I can't believe how your family is growing...aren't we all just still newleyweds?!

Cara and Steve said...

I love your blog! It was so much fun having dinner and family night with you last Sunday. Thank you for having us over. Your kids are are so much fun... they remind me so much of my nieces and nephews (not shy at all). We'll have to get together again before you guys move. P.S.- we would love to watch the kids sometime so you two can get out.

Mugsy said...

It is pretty amazing how perceptive and knowing these little people of ours can be. I am so excited for you!

Amber said...

Such a cute family photo! It was fun talking with you the other night and catching up. We will have to get together when you are in Utah.

Tom and Michelle said...

Congrads Keller Family!!! I hope that you don't mind if I found your blog from Lynsey's Blog. It is exciting to find other blogs of people that I know. I also have a blog to it is http://tomandchelle.blogspot.com come look any time, if you don't mind i would love to add you to my blog list of friends and keep in touch. Sincerely Michelle (aka Sister Webster)