Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funny Things People Say!!

So a miracle has happened!! It has only been 1.5 weeks since my last post, I was trying to post something on Sunday, but I was not feeling real well. So I am 37 weeks pregnant today and feel like I have ballooned in the last week or so. I have had some funny comments from people I have not had before:

I have to set up a picture for you: I was climbing down the ladder to the bunk bed Tristyn is sleeping in with my belly out front. Tristyn" Mommy, ya know your tummy is going to get so big that soon you will be dragging it on the floor!"
Mommy laughing, "I don't think it will get that big, the baby will be coming before then."
Tristyn, "Okay."

Next I was at my 36 week appointment and things are going well and we are starting to progress and for me that means something, once I start I usually start going. I asked my Dr. if I had dropped and he said, "possibly, but a multip (multiple pregnancies) pregnancy usually depends on her muscle tone." I just sat there thinking I guess he is telling me I have no muscle tone which is why I am so low.

The last one was from a lady at church, someone I have never met and is new. She looked at me and asked how far along I am. I told her I was going to be 37 weeks this week. She said "WOW, you are big for still needing to make it another 3 weeks!" I simply replied, "Well, I guess that's what happens after you have had 3 pregnancies and 4 children, this being my 4th pregnancy and 5th child in 5.5 years." She just looked at me in amazement or maybe like I am crazy.

I have had many people say random things to me about other experiences and just didn't think to much about them. This time I decided to write some done and remember funny things people say. I just have to laugh at peoples comments and really don't care, which is good for me at this stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

Feel free to visit my blog; weightloss programs