Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where does time go?

It is amazing how time just flies right by. When Matt decided to update our family blog (3 weeks ago), I was determined to keep it going, at least once a week. It has been more than 1 week and a lot has happened.

A CHILD'S FAITH

So Tristyn had been sick a few weeks ago and we stayed home from church since she had a high fever. We decided to watch a church movie, and her favorite church movie is, The Testaments, and there is a part that Jesus heals a sick person. She asked me, "do you think he will heal me?" I said, "yes, if you have faith he will, he will." That night she said her prayers and said, "Heavenly Father, please have Jesus heal me and take my fever away." The next morning she came running in my room and asked, "do I still have a fever?" I checked and said, "NO." Then Tristyn said, with a big smile on her face, "Jesus healed me, yeah!"

It is amazing to me how much faith children have and how much we can truely learn from them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a sweet story, say hi to tristyn from savannah & isabella!